Sunday, November 9, 2008

Packing Light

Bronze horse statue that was my Dad's when he was a kid, wearing a paper flower garland made by me to girly it up! My sister and I gave him a name when we were little but I can't remember it. I will have to ask her if she does.

1930's slip and antique crocheted collar hanging on my closet door. This was the first piece of vintage clothing I ever bought (at 13 with babysitting money) and it is one of my favorite things. My Mom has had the collar forever and gave it to me this summer because I love it so much!

How cute is this little lamb? Another treasure I acquired from my Mom's collection.


Since I am going to be staying with Warren in his pill box tiny room, I'm trying to only pack necessities for the time being. Hopefully I will have a job and my own space soonish so I can bring all the little things I love with me. Until then I will just have to view them on this blog. More to come!

No comments: