Tuesday, May 12, 2009

affirmative!



via designcrush

Today was a great day. At work we have a client, a stylist starting her own business, whose main instruction to us was "be creative and take risks!" I designed one out of three web site concepts that we presented her today, and being given free reign, my design was one that I personally LOVED. The client did too! She even had tears in her eyes! She and her partners will select the design they want later this week, and my co-worker's work is great so they can't go wrong, but I really really hope she picks my design! Once it is finalized (or rejected) I will post a link! But right now I am just so happy to have made someone else so happy!

2 comments:

KellyV said...

Yay! What a happy day :)

Maile said...

Dude. Awesome photo... and even more awesome job on the website i'm sure.

xoxo